6-week series: Yoga For Healing
Atlanta Hot Yoga (Buckhead location)
Tuesday, 8 – 9:15 a.m.
Oct. 15 – Nov. 19, 2013
Yoga for Healing is designed for those that want to introduce an element of depth and healing into their lives. It is for those that want to deepen their practice with touches of pranayama and meditation. People seek Yoga Therapy for any number of reasons:
- Orthopedic injuries and imbalances
- Chronic pain, arthritis, firbomyalgia, carpel tunnel syndrom
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, IBS, headaches
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- To learn about movement patterns, proper alignment, body mechanics
- To rediscover a sense of self, inner peace, joy and other matters of the heart
This series is designed to invite yogis into a space of exploration. Likely, you know your yoga practice already. You know what poses you love to do and what you’d prefer to skip. You know what causes frustration and what makes you feel like a rockstar. I’m going to ask you to forget all of that. Forget what you expect out of your practice, out of your environment and your teacher. Instead, we will explore. We will watch. We will ask questions that don’t require an answer, at least not in words. Do you have to be sick or injured to join Yoga for Healing? No. My home practice is an exploration of healing everyday. Honestly, what day doesn’t include at least one moment where we feel injured through a hurtful word, frustrating demands or painful rush hour traffic?
Consider joining me on Tuesday, Oct. 15 for this 6-week exploration of healing. You can email me with questions or to pre-register at email@example.com or read more about Therapeutic Yoga here.
AHY class cards are accepted for this series